Viewing Single Post From: PSNS: Week of 8/6
Aug 11 2007, 03:04 PM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
- Aug 11 2007, 02:17 PM
I agree about Evian being a hit. I mean, here I thought that Chad being the long lost son would rock the show. That was NOTHIN' compared to this. I'm not sure if, in real life, as they say, it's responsible to suggest an orphan would commit all these murders and sexual perversions to cope with his lack of parents and stability, but for this show, it's one hell of a ride. And Vinny just gets more shocking no matter what he does.
Did you see PJ's "blowjob" face when he eyed Sam the other day? Good Lord, was that the first time in daytime that ANY character made that literal tongue-in-cheek movement to be provocative?!!! That was just CRAZY.
JSF do you remember what day that happened? I must've missed it and I love all the Vincent being outrageous stuff. :(