|Viewing Single Post From: ATWT Casting News|
|Steve Frame||Sep 23 2007, 09:16 PM|
* A bit of the past will creep into the present when Ryan Serhant appears as Evan Walsh IV, son of Evan Walsh III (Greg Watkins). According to the show, Evan portrays a biochemist who will try to convince Craig (Scott Bryce) to expand Worldwide into the medical field. Serhant, if you recall, is the season 2 winner of the CBS online reality series InTurn. The young actor debuts on November 7.|
* Former New York Giants quarterback and Superbowl winner, Phil Simms, makes a guest appearance in Oakdale on October 8.
* Chris Hughes is on the return to Oakdale. This eighth incarnation is in the form of drop-dead gorgeous Dylan Bruce. The role was last played by Bailey Chase in 2005. Bruce first appears on October 25.
* Kelley Menighan Hensley returns to Oakdale after a three-month maternity leave on October 24.
* Jim Barry appears as Sly and makes trouble for Dusty (Grayson McCouch) on September 26.
* Jonathan Roumie assumes the role of Jim Fellows, a private investigator hired by Rosanna (Cady McClain) on September 28. What kind of dirt will he find on Paul (Roger Howarth) and Craig (Scott Bryce) that may help Rosanna in her plans for payback?
* Elisa Bond will fill in as Carly's (Maura West) oncologist beginning October 1.
|ATWT Casting News · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion|