Viewing Single Post From: DAYS: Weekly Discussion
Jun 26 2008, 08:47 PM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
That reminds me...
- Jun 26 2008, 02:28 PM
- Jun 26 2008, 02:26 PM
Yeah, Dena is really doing a job on Marlena and Sami's characters.
I just keep thinking back to Corday's quote about how Higley knows how to write for women. What a crock of shit!
I was cleaning some stuff up in my place the other day and found the old SOD with that in it and just sort of chuckled to myself reading Ken's quotes:
"Dena has come on as an accredited head writer and the kinds of stories she's going to be telling are not so much incident-oriented as they are simpler, character-driven stories. More understandable things. The days of event-driven stories are past."
"It is becoming more about the people who are the stars of the show and who we care about. It's not about things happening to our characters; it's about our characters' feelings for each other."