|Viewing Single Post From: DAYS:Casting Tidbits|
|Angie79||Jul 24 2008, 03:20 AM|
*Linden Ashby is on his way back as "Paul"! Tune in July 30.|
* Hope's dad makes another appearance when Bill Hayes returns as "Doug" on August 1.
* Brea Cola turns up as "Daphne," a tabloid reporter who has a past with Max on July 29.
* Yuval David plays "George" a friend of Melanie's on July 29.
* McKinley Freeman has been hired to play "Evan," the new manager of the Java Cafe on August 1.
* Max and Stephanie get closer to Max's sister when Alex Schemmer pops up as "Les," a not so friendly acquaintance of Melanie's on August 31.
* The role of "Brad Baker," the reporter, will be played by Leith Burke. Brad airs on Friday, August 8th.
|DAYS:Casting Tidbits · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|