Viewing Single Post From: SOD/SOW tidbits
Sep 25 2008, 02:54 PM
- Elite Member
- November 30, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of Our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- The Tudors
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Beverly Hills 90210 & Felicity
Now there is a refreshing concept. :applause:
- Sep 25 2008, 02:51 PM
- Sep 25 2008, 01:36 PM
Either way, two women preggers by one man, is just horrible writing plain and simple.
I have no idea what they have planned for this story, but I don't mind seeing what they are planning. Possibly/probably nothing, but can't be much worse than what we've had, and it could be something unexpected and interesting.
I don't mind Sami being pregnant again.
I don't like Nicole being pregnant for two reasons:
1) The alcoholic aspect is rather frightening, but I'm assuming they will just pretend Nicole never drank.
2) I like Nicole as a villainous. I don't really want her as a nice doting new mom. I like that she's shallow and shady. We don't have many villainous types as it is, and she plays that really well. However, I can get over that too.
It could possibly be interesting to see Nicole as a struggling working expectant mom assuming she's losing Vic's money and EJ doesn't just marry her to bail her out. I'd like to see a story dealing with things like earning money for a living.