Viewing Single Post From: DAYS: Weekly Discussion!
Oct 14 2008, 11:52 AM
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days
- Elite Member
- June 24, 2008
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days Of Our Lives
First, thanks for posting the list of writers and directors! I had been wondering about Christopher Whitesell and his first date.
- Oct 14 2008, 11:46 AM
Ah, there in lies the problem. The writers. As of Monday, the new co-head writer is in place as is some new writers too.
Here is a list of changes per Toups at SON:
Rick Draughon last listed as Co-Head Writer on October 10
- Renee Godelia last listed as Script Writer on October 10
- Victor Gialanella last listed as Script Editor on October 10
- Renee Godelia back listed as Associate Head Writer on October 13
- Rick Draughon back listed as Associate Head Writer on October 13
- Fran Myers back listed as Script Editor on October 13
- Christopher Whitesell first listed as Co-Head Writer on October 13
- Phideaux Xavier first listed as Director on October 13
Apparently Richard Colliton and Jean Marie Ford are coming on board too.
So, we shall see where the stories go from here. I sure would like to see our characters return to who they really are, but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
My thoughts on Phillip and Melanie: NO! I cringed when he said he liked her but didn't know why. I don't know why either!
Second, somebody is actually named Phideaux? Well, I guess it's unique!
Third, I had the same reaction when Philip said he liked her but didn't know why. Not only do I not believe he likes her, not only does he have no reason to like her, he said the exact same line--I believe word for word--to Nicole a while back. At least with Nicole it made some sense.