- Oct 14 2008, 11:22 AM
So now Nicole has always wanted to have children? No comment. Sami's acting like an immature brat, but since that's how Dena sees her, I guess I should get used to it.
I really thought that things couldn't get worse for Philip than Phorgan. But I guess that's that cardinal rule in soaps. No matter how bad it is, it can always get worse.
I want the old John back. The new John was interesting for a while, but now it's getting old. I think part is it is that they've forgotten what they planned to do with him. While I'm at it, can I have the old Marlena back too?
Why is it that when there's a regime change, things always look great at first? Then reality sets in. Right now, the show is still fairly decent compared to last month, but I have a feeling it's going to go downhill from here.
Ah, there in lies the problem. The writers. As of Monday, the new co-head writer is in place as is some new writers too.
Here is a list of changes per Toups at SON:
Rick Draughon last listed as Co-Head Writer on October 10
- Renee Godelia last listed as Script Writer on October 10
- Victor Gialanella last listed as Script Editor on October 10
- Renee Godelia back listed as Associate Head Writer on October 13
- Rick Draughon back listed as Associate Head Writer on October 13
- Fran Myers back listed as Script Editor on October 13
- Christopher Whitesell first listed as Co-Head Writer on October 13
- Phideaux Xavier first listed as Director on October 13
Apparently Richard Colliton and Jean Marie Ford are coming on board too.
So, we shall see where the stories go from here. I sure would like to see our characters return to who they really are, but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
My thoughts on Phillip and Melanie: NO! I cringed when he said he liked her but didn't know why. I don't know why either!