Viewing Single Post From: DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 8th
May 27 2009, 02:36 PM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
Daniel and Kate don't have anything to do with the baby switch but Chloe is Nicole's best friend and has information from Lucas about Sami so she is involved and Lucas is especially involved with him having played a role in helping Sami keep her pregnancy a secret.
- May 27 2009, 02:29 PM
- May 27 2009, 01:57 PM
- May 27 2009, 01:05 PM
- Sami and Rafe pray for a miracle.
- Chloe admits her true desires.
- Victor pays Stefano a visit.
- Chelsea surprises Max.
It seems kind of tacky to me to have the Danloe lustfest coming to a head, if you'll pardon the expression, the week a baby is dying.
Please tell me Max is leaving.
Thanks for posting, Ellie
So you think Chloe is going to admit she's in love with Daniel......Or Lucas?
I don't think it's tacky at all. Chloe/Daniel/Kate have nothing to do with the baby stuff. I rather watch the Danloe stuff then having to watch days kill off a baby.
Max is leaving.
This could have been kind of awesome if Chloe telling Lucas the truth/Lucas remembering set him off so that he spilled the beans on Sami's secret to EJ or at the very least Will so that these things tied together.