|Viewing Single Post From: SOD: Darin Brooks on his exit|
|Ellie||Jun 3 2009, 01:04 PM|
Please link to DR.|
This week's SOD includes an interview with Darin Brooks about his exit from Days.
- Max's exit from Salem occurs when Chelsea asks him to move to London with her.
- Brooks says he shot his last show before the Memorial Day break. He says the show asked him if he wanted a cake and he said no, but then he thought about it and realized he should have said yes, "because the cake isn't about me; it's a nice little break for the crew".
- Brooks' new character is very different from Max. The new character is "more lighthearted"; "deep down, this guy puts his bros before hos. It's that college football team cameraderie."
- Brooks says Days has been "phenomenal" to him in many ways. "You can't pay for a class to teach you what I learned there." He thanks Days for giving him a chance when he was inexperienced. He says he's going to miss everyone there and that he loved talking to the cast and crew, "even though secrets can never be kept in that family!"
- He's then asked what he won't miss. He says the stress, and he explains that sometimes it's a very rushed feeling because so many pages have to be done in a day. But then he corrects himself and says that he'll miss everything about working there. "Nothing was bad; I enjoyed my time there."
|SOD: Darin Brooks on his exit · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|