|Viewing Single Post From: SOW: Fall Preview|
|Ellie||Aug 19 2009, 11:10 AM|
Please link to DR.|
This week's SOW features a fall preview. As usual, though "head writer Dena Higley and her writing staff" are credited, there are no direct quotes. Any quotes below are from SOW's wording.
- Sami wants Rafe back, but she's concerned that he's suddenly disappeared.
- "EJ discovers that his wife had a miscarriage and faked her pregnancy." He thinks Sydney is Mia's child, so he "cuts emotional ties with Nicole".
- Chad finds out Mia gave away their baby. He's furious. Mia must make a "terrible sacrifice".
- "Arianna confesses she wants Brady", but she persuades him keep their relationship a secret.
- "Philip and Melanie's one-night stand comes back to haunt them", and Stephanie dumps Philip again.
- Philip and Nathan compete over Melanie.
- Lucas "blasts Chloe" because of her affair. He starts drinking again and winds up in rehab.
- Chloe gets the charges against Daniel dropped.
- "The emotional rift between Bo and Hope grows" because Hope can't forgive Bo for how he handled things during Ciara's kidnapping.
|SOW: Fall Preview · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|