|Viewing Single Post From: SOW: Fall Preview|
|aimees76||Aug 19 2009, 11:33 AM|
This week's SOW features a fall preview. As usual, though "head writer Dena Higley and her writing staff" are credited, there are no direct quotes. Any quotes below are from SOW's wording.|
- Sami wants Rafe back, but she's concerned that he's suddenly disappeared.
:sleep: Not really interested.
- "EJ discovers that his wife had a miscarriage and faked her pregnancy." He thinks Sydney is Mia's child, so he "cuts emotional ties with Nicole".
:cheer: Looking forward to some AMAZING performances from AZ here! I feel bad for Nicole, but I am excited for some movement in this story, and I am glad that it won't all be one big reveal, but a little at a time.
- Chad finds out Mia gave away their baby. He's furious. Mia must make a "terrible sacrifice".
:sleep: I just can't make myself care about Mia, and Chad annoys the crap out of me.
- "Arianna confesses she wants Brady", but she persuades him keep their relationship a secret.
Meh. Hopefully this just means more shirtless EM. Thats about the only thing to look forward to.
- "Philip and Melanie's one-night stand comes back to haunt them", and Stephanie dumps Philip again.
Ok, I knew this was coming of course, but ARGH! Frickin' Stephanie is such a bitch. I feel so bad for poor Melanie.
- Philip and Nathan compete over Melanie.
I might like this if I thought it was genuine, but since they both clearly want Princess Stephanie, this will annoy me thoroughly.
- Lucas "blasts Chloe" because of her affair. He starts drinking again and winds up in rehab.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Definitely looking forward to all of this!! Bry rocks the gray stuff! Can't wait!!
- Chloe gets the charges against Daniel dropped.
Good for them. Can they ride off into the sunset together now? Please?
- "The emotional rift between Bo and Hope grows" because Hope can't forgive Bo for how he handled things during Ciara's kidnapping.
Oh what a surprise. :sleep: Hope can't forgive Bo? You don't say? I never woulda guessed. ^o)
|SOW: Fall Preview · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|