Viewing Single Post From: SOD: Dr. Baker dies
Aug 29 2009, 11:33 AM
- March 1, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days Of Our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. Days of Our Lives 2. Passions 3. The Bold and the Beautiful 4. Sunset Beach 5. General Hospital
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. Big Brother 2. Beverly Hills, 90210 3. Melrose Place 4. The O.C.
I can see Nicole knocking out Rafe with one punch, lol!
- Aug 29 2009, 07:25 AM
- Aug 27 2009, 06:26 PM
Rafe shows up and doesn't know that Nicole has the letter. He starts going through the mail and it is not there. He notices that Nicole is acting funny. Then she takes off to the bathroom and Rafe is like, 'Oh, my God! She's got it.'"
Rafe goes after her. "This is just more confirmation that something serious is really going down here," insists Gering. "Rafe's determined to find out what that is. He won't be deterred."
let me guess...rafe knocks nicole out with one punch or otherwise assaults her to get the letter? wouldn't surprise me given his track record.
i have to admit, i'm sad they're killing off baker. i get that his death is the catalyst for the baby switch finally coming out, but the guy afforded some of the only funny lines we've had on the show the past few months, so it's hard to see him go for that reason. i LOVE that baker sent mia one of the letters. i've wanted her to be involved in this s/l again, and this is the perfect way to do so.