Viewing Single Post From: SOD/SOW: Daniel proposes to Chloe
Sep 16 2009, 02:48 PM
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days
- Elite Member
- June 24, 2008
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days Of Our Lives
1. Yes, I'd like to know a little bit more about Father Matt's school of theology. Plus, didn't God force Chloe to marry Lucas in order to keep him alive? Is Lucas going to die now because Chloe took the word of a lesser official to release her from her promise to God? I mean, really. It was stupid then and it's stupid now.
- Sep 16 2009, 02:34 PM
Ok, I don't usually make comments on these, but:
1) I HATE when religion is used like this. How convenient that Chloe finds the one priest who would tell her to throw away her marriage for the guy she's been cheating with.
2) How convenient that now we find out that Lucas and Chloe's relationship was purely rebound. Wish we'd known that last December when Chloe was formally accepted into the Horton family, and Chloe and Lucas dominated the holiday shows.
3) Shawn Christian just cracks me up. With Nadia's quotes, I see a bit of sarcasm or tongue-in-cheek phrasing, but Shawn C often sounds as intelligent as his character. That last quote is just...
4) It's so funny that the show seems to be banking on this couple as their big romantic/sexual draw, but it seems that for the most part, the audience is either indifferent to them or dislikes them intensely.
Guess it's silly to hope that they'll get married and move out of town? :frownie:
2. I too wish we'd found out Lucas and Chloe's relationship was a rebound way, way sooner. Like, back in July '08 would have been nice.