Viewing Single Post From: Chad Peterson gets a new last name...
Sep 30 2009, 12:46 PM
- March 1, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days Of Our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. Days of Our Lives 2. Passions 3. The Bold and the Beautiful 4. Sunset Beach 5. General Hospital
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. Big Brother 2. Beverly Hills, 90210 3. Melrose Place 4. The O.C.
That would be interesting considering the DA was all over Bo's ass about preferential treatment in regards to the case involving Daniel. Bo had a feeling Daniel wasn't the one who poisioned Chloe and Kate was involved. The DA didn't want to hear it though cuz he knew Daniel was Bo's daddy's godson. If this is gonna be the case, I hope Bo or Abe go after him the way he did with Bo.
- Sep 29 2009, 10:21 PM
As I recall, Chad's unidentified mother is indeed a judge--she was being considered for an appointment or was actually being appointed to the federal bench--but was never said to be Fitzpatrick. Maybe they've decided to relate him to the DA because he's going to be committing a crime--perhaps kidnapping Sydney?--and they'll need an explanation as to why he gets preferential treatment.
Or maybe the identical surname is a coincidence.