Viewing Single Post From: Weekly Discussion: Dec. 7th - Dec. 11th
Dec 8 2009, 01:30 AM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
Oh and something else...|
Here DOOL script writers, I've saved you the trouble of actually opening a thesaurus.
Entry Word: jerk
Meaning: 1 a person whose behavior is offensive to others <his constant rudeness and insensitivity made everyone think he was a real jerk>
Synonyms beast, boor, cad, churl, clown, creep, cretin, cur, heel, joker, louse, lout, skunk, slob, snake, stinker
Related Words brute, Neanderthal, savage; rascal, rogue, scamp, villain; fool, jackass, nincompoop, nitwit; blockhead, dolt, goon, idiot
I know asshat, which AMC used recently, is probably a bit too risque language for DAYS and NBC daytime, but could ya at least find something else here to replace the "jerk" insult out of Rafe's and Brady's mouths every damn episode?