Viewing Single Post From: SOD Cover and Preview, Dec 29 issue
Dec 15 2009, 03:55 PM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
I think the last wedding DOOL went all out with the photoshoots was the last Lucas and Sami wedding. I don't even remember anything that much promoting the Shelle wedding that followed that fall.
- Dec 15 2009, 01:23 PM
- Dec 15 2009, 01:18 PM
Matt I'm old school too, ICAM about the magazines. I miss real photo shoots, and covers for all of the shows. Yes I get the economics of it, but that doesn't mean I can't miss them.
Do you remember the wedding covers? Where they'd take the couple and do a big photoshoot in all their wedding regalia? I remember when RoJohn & Diana were *supposed* to get married and they had a wedding cover, but the wedding didn't actually happen because of some last-minute rewrite. I remember that some of those couple-covers actually became definitive couple photos for several super couples.