Viewing Single Post From: Dr. Baker Is Back!
Mar 2 2010, 04:39 PM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
You have more faith in the writers I do.
- Mar 2 2010, 04:36 PM
I really don't see them setting Sami up to lose a baby three times in one year. We know she gets Sydney back this week so that would be at least several weeks of Sami bonding with Sydney as her daughter. Enough already!
I suppose it could mean the EJole baby is out there somewhere, but I just don't think they'll go with any more babies anywhere for a while. More likely he'll be back to seek some revenge. I loved the scenes with AZ and JC so I'm looking forward to that. :)
This whole stupid exercise just gives the writers a chance to let Nicole keep the kid now that EJ's been such a crazy jerk and then we can watch Sami and Rafe go on the run to track down the hidden Ejamlet out there.
This whole thing is starting to remind me of the awful Marty saga on Passions quite honestly.