Viewing Single Post From: Real Housewives of... Discussion
Mar 9 2010, 03:05 PM
After all... tomorrow is another day!
- June 13, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- 1. DAYS 2. Y&R 3. PASSIONS 4. AW 5. OLTL 6. GH 7. AMC 8. B&B
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Big Brother
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dynasty - Beverly Hills, 90210 - Soap
Anyone watching this season? I really like how the dynamics have changed between the ladies. Just from that first episode, Alex doesn't seem as eccentric as she has in the past two seasons. I feel bad for Bethenny being pushed to the side, but I don't think she minds not being in Jill's inner-circle anymore. I think I actually like Jill and LuAnn becoming friends with Kelly. I do like Kelly. She's out there, but so what. And then you have Ramona. She's just a mess.
Drew, how can you like Kelly?
She's just so horrible and vapid and fake. There's just no substance to her.