Viewing Single Post From: Emmerdale Discussion
Nov 11 2010, 05:33 PM
- August 10, 2008
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young And The Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
- Current Soap Rankings
- 1.HollyOaks/ 2. EastEnders /3.Shortland Street/4.General Hospital /5.Days Of Our Lives
- Twitter ID
- Wil Huhges
I think you were right about Adam having been a better choice, confusion and all! I don't hate Jackson but it IS unrealistic for an 18 year old to have that responsibility! About 30 years ago, I knew a poor bastard who was in Jackson's situation and he was screaming for someone to please kill him! ! If it was me, I'd want to die!
- Nov 11 2010, 05:08 PM
This Jackson story is so boring. Hopefully now that Jackson is completely paralyzed, he'll just save us all the trouble and kill himself. Seeing as that is unlikely, the show needs to spice this storyline up a but. Why not have some guy aggressively court Aaron. Could he really live, at 18, without ever having sex again? Play on those doubts, but you could also play up how this is the one person to ever fight for Aaron, which could be another factor in having him sway from Jackson. Plus, like Aaron said, he never loved the schmuck anyway.