Viewing Single Post From: Emmerdale Discussion
Nov 16 2010, 05:19 AM
- August 10, 2008
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young And The Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
- Current Soap Rankings
- 1.HollyOaks/ 2. EastEnders /3.Shortland Street/4.General Hospital /5.Days Of Our Lives
- Twitter ID
- Wil Huhges
I did catch that in the pub with Rhona and Cain! And I'd love to see David and the newly blonde Debbie in a scene!
- Nov 15 2010, 08:35 PM
- Grandpa Hughes
- Nov 15 2010, 08:32 PM
- Nov 15 2010, 08:15 PM
Rhona needs to watch herself. Give 'tude to Laurel is not acceptable under ANY circumstances.
I didn't like that either! Laurel was trying to be a friend! I'm beginning to dislike Rhona!
Me too. However, I do like the brief times she's in the same room as her real life husband, Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle). Sometimes he would give nasty stares to Marlon. It tickled me.
Too bad David and Debbie don't have more scenes together, too. :(