Viewing Single Post From: Days: Parenting Changes?
Dec 4 2011, 10:45 AM
- Elite Member
- June 8, 2011
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Shortland Street
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Edge of Night
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Game of Thrones
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Twin Peaks / Six Feet Under
I think it should count, IMO.
- Dec 4 2011, 10:42 AM
Wow, you go back way further than I can even think. I don't know if Tommy Horton technically counts as a parenting change, but he was believed to be someone else when he came to town, but it turned out he was Alice and Tom's son, Tommy Jr. who had gotten amnesia from injuries sustained during a war.
It was more of a reveal than a change, but he still came to town as nobody and ended up a Horton.