Viewing Single Post From: Another World Discussion
Jan 12 2012, 07:00 PM
You are swearing now that some day - some day you will destroy me. Remember, far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go and look for them now.
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Deception, Suits, Game of Thrones, and The Borgias
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
- Jan 12 2012, 02:04 AM
- Jan 10 2010, 11:16 PM
- Jan 10 2010, 11:07 PM
- Jan 10 2010, 09:22 PM
And one of my favorite storylines in daytime history has to be the John/Sharlene/Taylor saga. It was a great psychological storyline and the writers did a fantastic job with it.
Yes, this is my favorite storyline at the moment. The last episode I watched, Taylor had taken Sharlene to the creepy old amusement park (a great location shoot!).
OMG! Isn't it creepy?! I loved it.
Please, post clips of this! I want to see it! somebody? I searched on Youtube.