Viewing Single Post From: The Killing: Season 2
Apr 13 2012, 07:27 PM
- Elite Member
- June 8, 2011
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Shortland Street
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Edge of Night
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Game of Thrones
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Twin Peaks / Six Feet Under
Obviously, I could be totally wrong and maybe it's because Michelle Forbes is perfection as a villain, but with Mitch's every move she seems to be haunted by guilt. Just how I interpret all her scenes.
- Apr 13 2012, 10:32 AM
- Bright Eyes
- Apr 11 2012, 07:15 PM
As for the killer, from episode one I have believed and only believed that Mitch either killed her or was directly involved. Nothing she has done was helped to sway me in the slightest.
What makes you think that?