♥ LUMI ♥
- December 1, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of Our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Revenge, Sons of Ararchy, Scandal
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- The Sopranos
- Twitter ID
- YouTube ID
Kind of strange that you would say that because that was a heavy Safe week....and very, very light on Ejami....they were only on one day, the rest was Ej/Stefano heavy, Safe, Wilson, Wil and Gabi, Lucas and Will....you name it and everything else was happening...it was the balance and not the couples that caused the spike in ratings...I hate Safe and I can't stand Ejami but neither really proves to do anything for the ratings, it's the story....and nothing else.....also Stefano returning from the dead for the 1,000,000th time appears to do wonders for the ratings...same thing happened in 2008 when he returned....it's amazing....
- Sep 1 2012, 03:20 PM
Very nice to see Days holding strong. Lets :pray: :pray: it continues.
- Aug 31 2012, 07:59 PM
Days is UP!!http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2012/08/ratings-great-week-for-daysyrbb
Numbers are based on Live+Same Day ratings
(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)
1. Y&R 4,505,000 (+194,000/+92,000)
2. B&B 3,284,000 (+213,000/+357,000)
3. DAYS 2,771,000 (+72,000/+331,000) *
4. GH 2,446,000 (-17,000/-22,000)
It goes to show that EJami can STILL draw the numbers & Safe doesn't!