Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 24
Sep 20 2012, 05:46 PM
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Deception, Suits, Game of Thrones, and The Borgias
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
The writers refuse to give Jack a decent s/l. This has been a problem for years.
- Sep 20 2012, 05:35 PM
He mortaged Jabot to buy Newman stocks when the price fell when Sharon became CEO. Thinks that he could sell them at a big profit. After Victor returns, stock prices goes up. Jack has no recourse now but to sell BON to Tucker.
Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards