Viewing Single Post From: TV Guide Magazine Exclusive: Y&R Head Writer Josh Griffith
Sep 24 2012, 10:09 AM
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Suits, Teen Wolf, and Game of Thrones
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
And out of that absolute breakdown she's going to be rescued and nurtured back to mental health, so we come out on the other end of the story with a stronger, more together, more evolved Sharon, with a love story at the center of her recuperation. When I first saw what had been done to the character I went, "Whoa!" Then I embraced it and saw it as the opportunity for an even bigger story that will take three to four months — the fall and the resurrection of Sharon.
I don't know about this. Especially with the part about Victor & Adam going head to head.
Whatever...at least Sharon won't be cray cray no more. That will hopefully be over. Even if that means she's back with the babysnatcher.