Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: Sharon Case & Joshua Morrow to Appear on The Talk
Sep 27 2012, 02:58 PM
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Suits, Teen Wolf, and Game of Thrones
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
Nick better get a hold of his heart before she crushes it.
- Sep 27 2012, 02:37 PM
I don't know why MS is so "hurt". It's not like he said he prefers Sharon Case to her, he was only referring to the characters in the story. Is she bummed she won't get to stick her tongue down his throat anymore? I guess the actors are all supposed to be neutral and not state their opinions. I'm all for Romeo & Juliette Shick! Sharon was his beautiful princess and somehow he ended up with the evil queen.
Nick nowadays walks around so lifeless and hollow. He's like the huntsman and the evil queen took his heart.
From the interview JM seems like an animated guy. Nick needs an upbeat s/l.