Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: Bullying Storyline On The Way
Nov 5 2012, 01:39 AM
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Suits, Teen Wolf, and Game of Thrones
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
I know this is an unpopular opinion but GH is a hot mess, imo. All the stunt casting is reminding me of what mab was doing with yr. I don't think any of the couples he has put together are interesting. The pacing is horrible.
- Nov 4 2012, 07:35 PM
Doesn't mean he's good. It's all up for interpretation.
His GH is riddled with retcons, forced humour, and weird pacing. He never gets the type of blame other writers get for the same mistakes from the soap press.
The dialogue on his shows also tend to be really contrived, forced, and heavy handed.