Viewing Single Post From: Friday November 23rd Daily Discussion
Nov 23 2012, 04:54 PM
- December 9, 2011
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a TIme
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Twitter ID
Although, you have to admit he did seem to be much more natural and less hammy than he is nowadays. . . Which is especially confusing given the much more (intentionally) campy writing from 1997. :mellow:
- Nov 23 2012, 04:00 PM
- Nov 23 2012, 02:41 PM
And dammit I'd forgotten how pretty Drake Hogestyn was. Decked out in that head-to-toe black leather (minus that spangles, sequins, and stitching, of course) is pretty damn fine. In those leather pants, he has an ass to make Shawn Christian weep in jealousy.
"You know, sometimes when I'm watching TV, I forget whether I'm watching Drake Hogestyn on Days of our Lives or Daniel Day-Lewis in My Left Foot. The acting talent is just that
immense," said no one ever.