Viewing Single Post From: Tuesday, December 4th Daily Discussion
Dec 4 2012, 01:16 PM
- August 31, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives, General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Is Homeland a soap? It kind of feels like one. How about Justified? Southland? No?
- Current Soap Rankings
- 1. Days of our Lives 2. General Hospital 3. One Life to Live 4. Passions
Totally agree with this. Rafe vs E.J. is not compelling at all. Nicole vs Sami can really get my juices flowing.
- Dec 3 2012, 04:54 PM
- The Scorpion
- Dec 3 2012, 04:37 PM
I really liked the scenes with EJ / Sami and Eric / Nicole although I found the dialogue was a bit odd, I understand that the writer tries to draw an analogy between Sami / EJ and Eric / Nicole! Either way so can the four together generate tension and family drama! And Bristen love it!
I do think trading out Rafe for Eric brings an interesting new dynamic to the Quad of Doom. It plays up the hostility more between the women than the men, and I'd much rather watch Sami vs. Nicole than EJ vs. Rafe.