Viewing Single Post From: Episode # 12001 Complete Scene-By-Scene
Dec 5 2012, 01:19 PM
- Elite Member
- August 31, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives, General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Is Homeland a soap? It kind of feels like one. How about Justified? Southland? No?
Oh, right. I forgot that Daniel doesn't know what Gabi did to Melanie. That makes sense then.
- Dec 1 2012, 12:12 PM
That's 21. Torn between Daniel and Cameron. I can't see Daniel not here along with Jennifer if they are a couple. Plus Daniel is everywhere. But Cameron I think is important because he knows the due date unless he plays into this before the wedding but doesn't actually attend. That would depend o if him and Abby are back together or not.
If Gabi's kidnapping Melanie secret is also revealed at this wedding, I definitely think Daniel will be there. That would surely start more than one fight. I could also see Maggie dragging him along as her "date" if Victor isn't there and Jen/Dan are not on good terms.