Viewing Single Post From: Tuesday, December 18th Daily Discussion
Dec 19 2012, 06:09 AM
- Elite Member
- August 31, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives, General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Is Homeland a soap? It kind of feels like one. How about Justified? Southland? No?
Just want to second this. I have no idea who the hell E.J. is. When he wants to play the good father, he does so very convincingly - but it requires that we forget his behavior at least half the time, and we never know when Good Daddy E.J. is going to show up again. I'm tired of it.
- Dec 18 2012, 08:51 PM
Seriously. There are enough scenes on both sides to prove both that EJ doesn't give a rip about Allie and that he cares. Both sides are right and both sides are wrong. Though saying "always" is just wrong, lol. It's not a consistent character trait of EJ's to care about Allie or disregard Allie. Actually, he has no consistent character traits, and I wish we could start campaigns for those kinds of things instead of just couple shipping.