Viewing Single Post From: Y&R "WORST Soap of 2012"
Jan 1 2013, 05:14 PM
You are swearing now that some day - some day you will destroy me. Remember, far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go and look for them now.
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Deception, Suits, Game of Thrones, and The Borgias
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
No, they don't. JFP & Co. would really have to kill this soap for them to lose the #1 spot. MAB tried...
- Jan 1 2013, 05:01 PM
I thought the article was being rather kind. It failed to mentioned other storylines such as Angelo/Angelina, Daisy, Chipmunk all other story lines.
Despite all negative articles about the show, It been the number one soap opera for 24 years.
So far,the remaining soap opera writers do not have creative skills to overthrow the Y&R from its number one spot.
I do think Y&R has the tools to get better.