Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: January Discussion
Jan 4 2013, 08:11 PM
You are swearing now that some day - some day you will destroy me. Remember, far better women than you have sworn to do the same. Go and look for them now.
- Elite Member
- October 2, 2010
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- The Young and the Restless
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Scandal, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy, Deception, Suits, Game of Thrones, and The Borgias
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Knots Landing
They gave her the bipolar disorder as a quick fix. So they could throw her back into another triangle. :frustration:
- Jan 4 2013, 05:37 PM
^^Nikki,Victor, Ashley was a triangle that had romance on both sides and a great script. JG clearly does not know how to do romance at all and when u have a character like Adam it just doesn't work. Not to mention they saddled Sharon with a mental illness so a triangle just becomes repulsive.