Viewing Single Post From: Monday, January 14th Daily Discussion
Jan 14 2013, 01:25 PM
- August 31, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives, General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Is Homeland a soap? It kind of feels like one. How about Justified? Southland? No?
- Current Soap Rankings
- 1. Days of our Lives 2. General Hospital 3. One Life to Live 4. Passions
Well, yeah. There's that too.
- Jan 14 2013, 01:24 PM
- Jan 14 2013, 01:19 PM
- Jan 14 2013, 01:15 PM
- Jan 14 2013, 01:11 PM
Wow! Hope just called Rafe out on his law breaking. Go Hope!
Yeah, Hope's kind of being a badass today, and I like it.
I like Hope but I'm not ready just yet to commend the Salem PD on their selective enforcement of the law. She called him out to protect him so he wouldn't go any further and harm himself first and foremost, which is in keeping with SPD's all-in-the-family modus operandi.
Ha, my liking Hope today has nothing to do with the SPD. I just like the fact that she got two egotistical, smug men to SHUT UP for two seconds.