Viewing Single Post From: Nick battles Will
Jan 17 2013, 04:52 PM
- October 1, 2012
Great points. Here are my thoughts.
- Spencer Hastings
- Jan 17 2013, 04:36 PM
Okay, a few things here.
1. Justin is Sonny's FATHER. That means he's probably going to try to protect his son by protecting his son's boyfriend. Well, if this is real Justin and not TomSell Justin pod-person.
2. Will is still Nick's cousin, correct? Why doesn't a matriarch step in, have a nice little talk with them, and let this story line move on? Hell, have Bill come in and tell them how it sucks to have your family member claim your baby as his own. Have Austin and Lucas tell them what a mistake it is. Both totally different situations, but still SO EASY. I swear they forget that these two are both Hortons, but they don't forget to remind us about Daniel's connections....
3. On what grounds would Nick have Will be an unfit father? "Oh, he's got a lot of baggage, might have done something his dad covered up, and he's gay!".....says the man who just spent more than his given sentence in prison for stalking, kidnapping, drug abuse, and killing.
1. Using Justin is a great story move because he's Sonny's father. Although, if Justin is acting as a true professional, personal ties should not be the first concern. I'm sure it will, though...which makes it more fun.
2. It should be brought up that they're both Hortons. An easy resolution would really kill the story, though.
3. I think that Nick will try to use what he heard during Lucas and Will's private conversation. Not sure how that could ever be used in court, but I think they're trying to make Nick look more and more delusional.
Oh, and I think it'll be a boy just so that the baby can look like a mini-Will. LOL.