Viewing Single Post From: Tuesday, February 5th Daily Discussion
Feb 6 2013, 12:43 AM
- Elite Member
- October 18, 2007
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Bold and the Beautiful and Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Another World, Days of our Lives, Bold and the Beautiful
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Falcon Crest, Dallas,
- Twitter ID
I did love that Samantha had something to do. And she looked like she enjoyed it to me. Ejami scene was cute today and i too loved EJ hiding under the bed. The one thing that bothered me was when EJ said to Kristen I owe you. That could be forshadowing.
- Feb 5 2013, 09:29 PM
- Feb 5 2013, 09:16 PM
- Feb 5 2013, 01:21 PM
- Feb 5 2013, 01:09 PM
"Mommy had to do something." Well, that's one way of putting it, Johnny.
Mommy had to do someone.
And EJ was glowing afterward. I have never seen him smile so much. :laugh:
He was so GLOWING!! And I LOVE the gray in his hair... so sexy on him:)
I really enjoyed when he went under the blankets...adorable!