Viewing Single Post From: The Walking Dead: Season 3
Feb 14 2013, 03:10 PM
- May 23, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- ONE LIFE TO LIVE!!! HELL, YEAH!!!
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Santa Barbara
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- The Walking Dead
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Current Soap Rankings
- #1 One Life to Live; #2 General Hospital; #3 All My Children; #4 Young and the Restless
- Facebook ID
- I have Facebook. No idea what my ID is.
Sarah Silverman voiced pretty much the same sentiment during a recent episode of The Talking Dead. She said she has loved the show since day one but never felt a connection to any of the characters until just recently when she realized she liked Rick, Michonne and a few others.
- Feb 13 2013, 07:46 PM
- Feb 13 2013, 12:49 AM
^ I fully agree with Michonne. Rick though ugh. Yes, he lost his wife, but almost everyone has lost someone special to them. I just sick of Rick's behavior. I have never been able to stand him.
I too agree about Michonne. It's beyond frustrating. I enjoyed Rick season 1, but not really since. Actually, it's funny because I enjoy the show, but I don't really love any of the characters. Darryl is probably the only one I currently like. I just find it hard to root for anyone, but I can't stop watching. LOL.
She said she still hated Carol, though.