Viewing Single Post From: NBC Weekly Preview - Week of 3/4
Mar 2 2013, 11:48 AM
- January 9, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days Of Our LIves, Hollyoaks, Verbotene Liebe (Christian/Olli)
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days Of Our LIves
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- The Walking Dead, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- BTVS, Angel, Lost,
I agree that it shouldn't matter the reason. But I do hope that this finally lights a fire under Will's ass and gets him to fight! I love Will. No matter how weak or whiney he becomes I just can't not love that kid. But even I am getting tired of seeing him back down and let Nick walk all over him. I really do hope this is what gets him to fight back....and get a haircut. :D
- Mar 1 2013, 08:53 PM
- Mar 1 2013, 07:33 PM
I mean this is good because it gives Nick even more motivation, but from Will's point of view, why does it even matter? I mean seriously who gives a fuck? This guy is trying to take your baby away. Doesn't matter if he hates gay people, hates whiny little bitches, or thinks your mom is a hazard. Will grow some balls.
THIS!!!!! He blackmailed Will out of his rights and somehow his motivation is supposed to make a difference to you. I would think he's an a**hole either way.