Viewing Single Post From: Spoilers for the week of March 18th
Mar 6 2013, 05:32 PM
- Elite Member
- August 31, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives, General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Is Homeland a soap? It kind of feels like one. How about Justified? Southland? No?
I can't wait to watch them either, even though my above sentiments about what a fool and a tool Brady is still stand. I like that this show has been resurrecting its fantastic tradition of car crash weddings. Nobody does 'em like DAYS. :yahoo:
- Mar 6 2013, 05:17 PM
- Mar 6 2013, 02:33 PM
So it would seem the pics tweeted from the spruced up DiMera set a while back were taken during the Bristen wedding.
And there was a tweet from Deidre praising ED's Emmy-worth performance posted on the same day as these pics...
Can't wait to watch these scenes. (Even though i think that this particular revenge idea is against common sense; but maybe it's not about revenge... who knows. Proposal in March, wedding supposedly in May - it's quite a long time actually).