|Viewing Single Post From: What would you do next?|
|Pookie||May 25 2013, 01:06 PM|
After Nick confesses (per spoilers), I want Gabi to lay down the law with him.|
* Gabi should demand Nick re-instate Will's parental rights AND formally come to a shared custody agreement.
* The birth certificate lists Will as the father and the child's name as Arianna Grace HORTON.
* Personally, I don't want Nick allowed access to Arianna for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. After all the hell he put Will through and the danger he put Gabi and Arianna in, he does NOT deserve to experience the joys of fatherhood. He must suffer the consequences of his actions. And it's going to take more than a confession and an apology. He did WAY to much damage to FAR too many people. He must start extensive therapy. And if Gabi and Nick want to stay married, they damn well better enter couples counseling.
* If Nick doesn't do the above, I want him to be written out of the show. I don't care how - mental institution, death or just move out of town. If he does even the TINEST thing to keep Will from his child, I. WANT. HIM.GONE.
* I think Nick should move out of the Kiriakis mansion and move in with Hope.
* I want Will and Sonny to move INTO the Kiriakis mansion so Will can be near his daughter and Sonny can be near Will.
* I want the writers to milk the comedy and drama of Gabi, Will and Sonny trying to piece together a family out of an extremely awkward situation.
ETA: And I think Gabi should ask Sonny to become Arianna's godfather. He's certainly earned it.
Edited by Pookie, May 25 2013, 03:33 PM.
|What would you do next? · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|