Viewing Single Post From: B&B: June Discussion
Jun 10 2013, 02:05 PM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
yes the pregnancy is over. TPTB wrote it as a phantom pregnancy that disappeared. I wanted it to go on for awhile so Katie could sock it both of them.
- Jun 10 2013, 01:35 PM
Brooke lost the baby! Did not know that. I am like a week behind in episodes. I do think that is for the best. I hope that the writers will stop using Brooke as the scapegoat and make her look like the slut every time. I like Brooke and think it is time that her character grows up.