Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: Spoilers for the week of June 24th
Jun 17 2013, 12:05 PM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
At least Adam might be able to protect her a little from Dylan's wrath when he finds out that he was only being used.
- Jun 14 2013, 02:18 AM
The problem with Chelsea is Chloe started this whole Adam is evil thing because she was mad he pulled out of their business project and then wanted to use his or their money to start their fashion line. So she did the whole evil Adam thing to bring a rift between them. My other issue with this storyline is why Chloe keeps on telling her to do this and that acting like it worked for her when she did it. Really Chelsea should just come clean while Adam still loves her and while he will still forgive her before it is too late.