|Viewing Single Post From: Spoilers for the week of July 8th|
|chinkybig||Jun 26 2013, 10:36 PM|
- It's bad enough that Justin has chosen to defend the horse stomper, now he has to be EJ's whipping boy and be his "enabler" to bring Stefano down. :rolleyes: Can't EJ do anything at all on his own? I hope Stefano comes out on top and this backfires big time on EJ.
- I welcome any kind of angst for Jennifer outside of Daniel. I'm also hoping that this new assistant has the goods on her and make Jennifer's life miserable. :blulaugh:
- Sorry, I'd rather watch my neighbors' cats and dogs in heat.
- I really feel sorry for Eric. I mean, to him, this really just came out of the blue. He didn't do anything, he was just completely, totally, left off-guard and helpless.
- Oh, Kristen, you go dig yourself in a deeper hole; I love you, but I really can't wait for this new Marlena to bitch-slap you and push you down the stairs of the Di Mera mansion. :blulaugh:
Edited by chinkybig, Jun 26 2013, 10:36 PM.
|Spoilers for the week of July 8th · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|