Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: July Discussion
Jul 11 2013, 09:37 PM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
Besides, I dont think Jill Farren would want someone else other than Sony/CBS telling her how to do her job.
- Sammie Jo
- Jul 11 2013, 06:28 PM
- Jul 11 2013, 04:48 PM
This is the first time I've been interested in Neil's storyline in FOREVER. What is his connection to that woman who died? And it's intriguing that he's flashing back to the time when he was grieving for Dru. With MS gone, I wonder if a return is in the works for her? I know she brings the drama backstage and it seems unlikely, but I would DIE if she were somehow connected to all of these blog posts!
MS was not the only person VR had problems with, they'll have to get rid of PB, MTS, & Lilly while they're at it.