Viewing Single Post From: Y&R: August Discussion
Aug 16 2013, 08:22 PM
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- House of Cards
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
- Panda Panda
- Aug 16 2013, 04:44 PM
Wasn't Chelsea the one who started on the "Adam will take this baby away from me" BS back when she first found out she was pregnant? She even wanted to leave town with the kid so Adam would never know, but I remember Chloe telling her to just have a ONS and pretend she got pregnant from that.
Although, Chloe didn't help matters; Chelsea is the one who is ultimately responsible for lying and keeping with the lies concerning the baby's paternity.
solution: she should have hired an attorney.
But she wasn't thinking that as a mother she will have rights.