Viewing Single Post From: B&B: Discussion Thread
Sep 3 2013, 10:55 PM
- Elite Member
- December 14, 2011
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Young & The Restless
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of Our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- TVD, Arrow, Nashville, Hart of Dixie, Scandal, Revenge, Sons of Anarchy, Chicago Fire, Suits, Game of Thrones
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
I have to agree. Her acting is so stiff like she's reading her lines. And don't get me started on her big eyed stares. It's like she's trying to be sexy and it's not working. Sorry, I just think her acting is so mechanic. That's why I can't get into her character at all.
- Sep 3 2013, 07:21 PM
The Maya character just isn't working for me. I don't know if it is the actress or writing, but I am leaning towards the actress. She practically comes across as a Disney Princess (the classic ones-Snow White or Cinderella). I am waiting for forest creatures to be following her along. Am I the only one to feel this way?