Viewing Single Post From: Soapdom interview with Galen Gering
Sep 7 2013, 12:13 AM
- March 2, 2012
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- General Hospital, Days of our Lives, Another World, Passions
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Neighbours, Shortland Street
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Beverly Hills 90210, Knots Landing, Dallas
- Twitter ID
- YouTube ID
Yes, yes, yes! I'd actually love to see them bring on McKenzie as Rafe's not-so-dead fiancée Emily.
- Sep 6 2013, 03:16 PM
and as far as women fighting over who he ends up with, it's still supposed to be Sheridan. God forbid Days ends, I don't really care who Sami ends up with (though Lucas would be nice...maybe....if I think she deserves him ever again) but they need to bring McKenzie on for GG, shorterm, i don't care. 1 ep is fine. (unless this Jordan thing works...idk though...I think I'd rather see Jordan with Brady, or someone else).
Having said that, I'm interested in Rafe/Jordan, I think they have potential and I am enjoying the slow pacing for a change. I really like Galen and, while I've struggled with the Rafe character, I'm interested to see where this couple goes. But once they're established and happy, the timing would be perfect for Emily to come back from the dead...