Viewing Single Post From: Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Sept 9
Sep 10 2013, 09:20 AM
- December 28, 2011
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- private practice
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- facon crest
- Twitter ID
- Facebook ID
- YouTube ID
happy freakin dance thank you. :cheers: :cheer: :hail: :hail: :hail: someone tell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Room Stops
- Sep 10 2013, 01:50 AM
- Sep 9 2013, 10:11 PM
- Sep 9 2013, 08:45 PM
- Sep 9 2013, 08:40 PM
I would care about her trial if her family and friends were there. If they could react and be part of things. But so far, that's not what we are getting. The show shoots itself in the
No one outside of the courtroom is even really talking about the trial unless they have to testify. Marlena isn't even remotely in the picture, nor is her dad or Grandma Caroline. If they can't be in the actual courtroom, we should at the very least know what they are thinking and feeling. Not even her twin said anything today. :shrug:
I FUCKEN DO!! but you see Sami has her family there! He is sitting right next to her..Thank You! When did Marlena ever support Sami Plsssssss..its always been about John John John..Caroline on the other hand yes it would have been nice for her to be present..Its called Days/Nbc Budget!
Seriously if this storyline is not doing it for you then watch Galen in all his glory trying to master a new expression on his face..
Oh God, another person claiming Marlena hasn't been there for Sami.
- Sold her sold to Stefano.
- Almost broke off her relationship with John so Sami could have her way.
- Went back to Paris the day after having spent months there in captivity.
- Defended her against anyone who dared speak the truth, saying she was at fault for Sami's mistakes.
Blah, not even gonna bother with the rest. If you have actually watched the show, you know Marlena's flaw with Sami was that she defended her for way too long, to the point that it was seriously messed up and annoying.