|Viewing Single Post From: Monday, Sept. 23rd Daily Discussion|
|Ophelia||Sep 23 2013, 11:24 PM|
* Eric has the same water pitcher in his office that I do. If you stick fruit in the piece that screws on, it infuses the water with a very mild fruit taste.
* I realize that we had to have another alternative to Marlena the hypnotist, but that guy didn't try very hard. I feel pretty certain that Marlena has the evidence on that flash drive. I would freaking love it if she accidentally stole the Dimera empire's secrets and gave them to Victor. We need a good corporate/family battle between those two again. It could set off some great drama.
* JT and JJ are both pretty screwed up and there's no question that they did wrong, but there's no force on this earth that will have me rooting for Jen. That woman gets a pass on her bitchiness constantly.
* Also, it was really funny that Jennifer gave Theresa that litany of her poor job performances and then was home taking JJ's keys by the time Theresa made it to the front desk to complain to Kayla. Tell us again how she has a detailed list of JT's slacking off. Since she wasn't actually there, she made that shit up.
* Too much Daniel. The Phloe baby is as cute as ever. ;)
Re: the wig controversy -- Eric knows she's blonde now, but the hotel staff is going to remember the dark-haired woman, which is remarkably similar (maybe the same as?) to Nicole's hair when she took Sydney. That, and the alias uses names from Nicole's family.
Edited by Ophelia, Sep 23 2013, 11:25 PM.
|Monday, Sept. 23rd Daily Discussion · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion|